Thursday, August 25, 2011

Thank you!!!

I really want to thank all my readers for keeping up with my blog.  I am humbled by the support I have received from all my readers.  Anyone that is dealing with a loved one with dementia understands what I am going through with Grandma.  It makes a world of difference to know that I have so many friends out there reading my thoughts about dealing with this disease. 

My dad's mood has also improved with me spending more time with Grandma.  He has had more time to relax and is starting to return to the stress free dad that I love!  He loves the blog and loves the response that I have received from so many!

My cousin is doing great with Grandma on the weekend.  She is picking up on how Grandma operates very quickly.  Grandma knew her grandmother many years ago and still remembers her.  So, that has made a connection for Grandma.

I know my blogs have slowed down, but a girl has to work.  So, I'm probably going to a once a week post for awhile.  Next week, Grandma is going to the family reunion!  This should be fun!!!  Hope we find her teeth before we leave on Saturday!  LOL

Again, thank you, thank you, thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment: