Friday, November 30, 2012

I'm Gonna Slap You In To Bed

I stayed with Grandma last week.  There are simply no words to describe the mood she was in that night.  I filmed the experience because I didn't want to forget one word she said to me either.  I have tried and tried to write about it but just couldn't write about it without laughing.  So, I took the audio from the video and made a rap from her remarks.

She was more agitated that night because #1 she was expecting my nephew Samuel to stay the night and #2 she didn't want me to have the light on after 8:00 pm.  It was time to go to bed after 8:00 pm.  And let's just say, she got really upset with me because I wouldn't do what she said.  She even called daddy and told on me.  LOL  So, here is the audio of that night.  ENJOY!

2 comments:

  1. I'm trying to figure out why it doesn't work on the iphone and ipad. Sorry if that is what you are using to watch the video.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The video doesn't work on the iphone and ipad because it uses a flash player to show. I apologize and will work on getting it on youtube.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment: